Fin DMD Cup
Gruppo Bioimpianti adopts the innovative EBM technology in its new primary Fin DMD cup.
EBM (Electron Beam Melting) technology is characterized by a lattice structure that replicates that of a Diamond. The size and morphology of the cells provide and ideal habitat for the osteoconduction process, thus accelerating osseointegration.
The Fin system, equipped with a wide range of wedges, allows the surgeon to deal with most hip arthroplasties.
- Sizes: from 46 to 62, and upon request 64 to 72;
- Liners: the compatible liners are the same as the FIN CUP system’s (XLPE, VE-XLPE );
- Holes: provided with plugs.
- Material: the cup is made of Titanium Ti6Al4V;
- EBM Technology ( Electron Beam Melting)