K-MOD is the total primary knee system characterized by the modularity of its components. A system designed to minimize complications such as wear, instability and the risk of patellar dislocation.
Complete Modular System
Thanks to the range of options created to accommodate surgeons’ differing approaches.
- Fixed-bearing and mobile bearing models
- Cemented and uncemented implants
- Anallergic coatings
- The tibial component is designed to accommodate tibial stems when further stabilization is needed;
- Anatomical corrispondence thanks to the shape optimization of the femoral component:
- improves knee flexion
- allows more natural kinematics
- promotes physiological rollback.
The interface between the polyethylene insert and the tibial component is mirror-polished to reduce insert wear.
The anterior inclination of the femoral component aids bone cement (PMMA) compression, thereby facilitating the prosthesis implant and reducing notching.
Fixed bearing K-MOD
K-MOD Dynamic Congruence
K-MOD Cruciate Retaining
K-MOD PS Fixed
Available Cemented, Uncemented, Anallergy
Mobile bearing K-MOD
K-MOD Ultra Congruent
K-MOD PS Mobile
Available Cemented, uncemented and Anallergy