Locked nail for proximal fractures of the femur
- Modular system, standard, medium
- Reduced valgus angle
- Dynamic or static implant
The locked nail “Basic-Nail” for femoral pertrochanteric fractures (standard or medium version) is an alternative to open synthesis techniques. It provides reduction and immobilization of the fracture by a closed technique which limits the risk of bone infection and blood loss.
- Easy and rapid implant thanks to the low valgus angle (4°)
- Removal is facilitated because of the anodization type II
- Inter-fragmentary compression on the fracture line
- Nail inserter for the distal holes aiming for standard and intermediate (250 ml) nail
- Possibility to use a Steinman wire to avoid any rotation during lag screw insertion
- Tapered lag screw, make easier the introduction and save Bone Stock
Titanium alloy Ti 6Al 4V grade 5 ELI in accordance with ISO 5832/3. Surface treatment with anodization type II DOTIZE®. DOTIZE® is a registered trade name of DOT gmbh.